SailorMan SailorMan

Does Axel still author stuff? Under a different name maybe?

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

I fucking love ya, Spazkid.

C C

Aww, finally! It's so nice to see dicks a Clock Day submission dicks after awhile. I'm sorry dicks you guys don't seem to dicks be as popular nowadays dicks . I am dicks glad this was made, even dicks though it isn't dicks of the highestdicks quality. Of course, you dicks guys were probably not intending dicks to do that. I think dicks this may be the dicks most inspirations there dicks have ever been for a dicks cartoon!
I remember howdicks I was an inspiration for a dicks game once. It looks like you did the dicks logical thing by making dicks something about the letter dicks "C". I guess dicks we've just dicks forgotten about the "A". Hey, a dicks "C" is where you guys dicks get your names from! It's dicks probably the dicks next dicks dicks best letter dicks dicks to dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks "B" of dicks.

WWUD4AK WWUD4AK

Win

That's right: I said win

Stoner Quest Stoner Quest

....sigh

ok this isnt just to you but to all the 420 SMOKE WEED WHOOOOO faggots, GET YOUR OWN IDEA'S this basically was a Cheech and Chong rip off with the music and the general feel of it. All you guys seem to do is take others people idea and put a joint on it, (which was just one persons semi okay idea that you all just ripped off) im sure this review will just get deleted and me banned becasue you seem to have some kind of deal that any garbage you make will be protected and on the front page so i jsut want u to read this and hopfully it will spark you making your own creative and original work.

KaZZaP responds:

oh your a clock crew i get it, well even this trash I make is better then anything your lame crew has made

Clock Crew Coloring Pages Clock Crew Coloring Pages

amigawd

Sweet, I'm gonna color them :3

Make some more pages, some group shots.

Drunken Fulp Remix Drunken Fulp Remix